Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Healthyliving - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Healthyliving > Topics

Subject: drop a stone
Replies: 4 Views: 1665

melaniie 3.10.09 - 10:56am
what exercises would you recommend to someone that wants to drop a stone? i weigh dead on 10 stone but my aim is 9. thanks in advance lol *

foxykity 8.10.09 - 07:22pm
I reckon a stone is 6.35 kg. so before we start off with plans with easy and/or not so easy tips... lets look at a theoretical view on which diet or plan you might want to use. so i found this in a book i read some time back. the following are percentages of fat loss you're likely to archive on different diets... *

foxykity 8.10.09 - 07:33pm
-VIRTUALLY STARVING YOURSELF = less than 30% fat loss-VERY LOW CALORIE DIET= less than 50%-HIGH PROTEIN DIET=40-60% -SOUTH BEACH DIET (no carbs diet)=40-60%-ATKINS DIET=40-60% -LOW FAT DIET= more than 60% fat lossCALORIE CONTROLLED DIET= up to 70% fat loss. *

foxykity 8.10.09 - 08:05pm
Healthy Balanced Diet With Gradual Reduction In calories and gradual increase in both duration and intensity of exercise = 90% plus weight loss *

foxykity 7.11.09 - 08:14am
When you're thinking of losing weight, use the tape measure more than the scale as followin the scale will tempt u to try drastic measures that will only make you lose your muscle and water weight which is not good for you. What you're trying to lose is eat weight. If you're starting yourself or throwin up after a meal, then you'll gain the weight back after a while. *

* Healthyliving Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Healthyliving

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits